Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My love for interior decoration

It started when I was just a little girl. Those were the times that I played with the other girls in the neighborhood. Yes, “playhouse” was our favorite. While we were playing with our dolls, we also made beautiful houses for ourselves in our backyard. Of course, mine was always the most beautiful because I really loved decorating it with beautiful ribbons and other stuff from our house. Though sometimes, my mom reprimanded me for it, she later understood that it was really “a little girl” thing.

My love for interior decoration or designing didn’t stop there. Even as a mom and a wife, I still love to make up the house my own way. It releases tension and stress every time I see the whole house in a new perspective. As a matter of fact, I am into it again and I am redecorating the frontyard. I’m trying to improve the patio pavers for a more attractive look. Of course, I’m glad that my dear husband is just so supportive because he volunteered to do the landscape lighting installation. Thinking about how my new lawn will look gives me a tinge of excitement. I’m sure it will be just as perfect as how I imagine it to be.

8 comments:

Gven-Rose said...

I would say I dont have a thing on interior decoration...

Chubskulit Rose said...

Good for you Mommy, I don't have the talent but I try doing it my own as well, the best I could lol.

tess said...

I don't have talent in interior decorations even during my younger years.My younger sister has that gift .Now that i have my own family and home. When it comes to home decor and arrangement, hubby is in charge.

Marms said...

i don't have the talent for that sis. But I am not closing my doors to getting ideas on interior decoration for my home.

marms

Chie said...

It is good you have the talent for interior designing coz you can change the look of your house to anything you want.

Bless said...

I also love to decorate but I just don't have enough funds to do it for our home :-)

Shela said...

Diba truck truck tu imo gusto sauna hehehehe joke! Seriously, when we become a housemaker our instinct of beautifying our home will takeover!

peachkins said...

I guess playing house is really a girl thing! I wish I could play interior designer someday, when we have our house.