Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Daddy came by with his work truck

My husband phoned me to let me know that he was in our neighborhood. I was thrilled for my kids especially for my son because he love’s his dad’s work and he loves anything that has wheels. My husband was already in front of our home and I told the kids to go outside because daddy was waiting for them outside. As soon as my son saw his dad’s work truck he ran towards him barefooted. That’s how excited he was to see him. I took pictures of them and the husband showed him his truck and the tools. Son was just awestricken by what he saw. Thanks to daddy for always thinking about his kids’ happiness. It was cool!


8 comments:

ReviewsSheROTE said...

That was very sweet---nothing beats a hubby who wants to make his kids happy!!

Kelly R said...

That is so sweet... That was really nice of your husband to stop by when he was working.. :)

Donna said...

Boys just love trucks! And of course they love their daddies. So sweet! :)

Ashley B said...

My kids are the same way with my husbands work truck. They love when he brings it home and they can play in it.

3 Giggly Monsters said...

What a sweet moment and props to your husband for being such a good thoughtful daddy!

Adin B said...

Imoha bana diay mommy Jheylo is working for the city? Anyway, boys will be boys and they love their trucks and tools. Hehehehehehe... small things lang, but it can already make a kid's heart smile. :) How sweet mommy. Diria nalang ko ni comment mommy kay ang link sa HH kay does not exist man daw.

Liberty Boblett said...

When my husband was on Active Duty orders, sometimes he had to drive a huge HEMTT (Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck) from Fort Chaffee to Little Rock, AR. When he would pass by our house, he would do a slight detour and I would take the kids to see him. Against regulation, yes, but the kiddo's loved seeing Daddy and his big truck!

Gven-Rose said...

he is indeed a sweet daddy.. boys really love trucks..