Monday, June 24, 2013

We miss SeaWorld

Have you been to SeaWorld or any other theme parks like Disneyland or Universal Studios Hollywood yet? If you say YES, I’m sure you’ve seen a lot of good entertainment and fun things for kids and adults in those parks. We’ve been to most of the amusement parks already last year 2012 and we kind of miss it because unfortunately we haven’t gone to any of these parks this year 2013. I know the year will be over soon and I don’t think we will be able to go to any of it at all because of our budget. We went to the Philippines for a very short vacation (me and my kids) and we spent a lot of money on that vacation alone.

Us at the SeaWorld CA during winter season
Anyway, I was browsing online and I came across with this website http://www.tenshon.com/ as soon as I saw their products it reminds me those theme parks that have shade sails on the stage to keep visitors, travelers and tourists nice and cool. I wonder if they ordered it at this store. It’s nice that they came up with this idea because these help us all not to get burned from the heat of the sun. This material is actually similar to the umbrella that I have.

9 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

We went to Sea World in San Antonio just recently, Disney World is fun too. We plan to go to Disneyland in the future.

April M. said...

We have been to SeaWorld but my ultimate vacation plan is to go to Disney Resorts in Hawaii with the family someday, or the cruise.

Bless said...

We've been to Sea World in Orlando way back but we are planning to visit those again when both kids are older and can enjoy the place so they can have good memories while there.

ladysoda said...

Sea World, one for the bucket list! I'm sure my kids will love it there! :)

Dhemz said...

We love Seaworld! We live like 10-15 minutes away..lol!

That's the kind of umbrella I want for our deck.

lanie said...

I think all of us are dream is to go the disneyland or Universal Studios Hollywood to see the beauty of the other country. But other people are cannot afford to go there like me, i need to earn lots of money to go there. :-( Hope to visit someday!

Jessica Cassidy said...

We would love to explore Disneyworld or Disneyland someday Mommy Jhey :-) We only visited Darien Lake here in New York for now :-)

G-boy Laxamana said...

I just love the title,, I really miss my home whenever I'm at work..

Mommy Kaye @ I Love Keisha said...

My family had been to Disneyland but in Hongkong only. It's my dream to visit the SeaWorld in US.