Thursday, August 29, 2013

They love their scooter

I got my son a scooter a couple of months ago from Kickboard USA. So far he loves it and even my daughter plays with it too. They have to share since we only got one for them. I wish we have the budget to get another scooter for my little girl too that way they won’t argue of who’s going to use it. They pretty much use it everyday especially during school days because we walk back and forth to school and having this scooter made their walking home fun and playful. What I love about this scooter is that it glides really easy and any kids will enjoy it because it’s made for quality. I actually see many kids own this kind of scooter. It may be pricey to some people but it’s definitely worth paying for.

my son
my daughter
I actually bought a scooter for my girl but the brand was different and we ended up wasting it because she don’t like it, she likes this mini micro scooter better than the once we got for her. I even recommended this scooter to our friends and family. It’s one of the best-selling scooters in the market these days too. Many celebrities buy this scooter for their kids, I seen it at some of the magazines and their website too.

13 comments:

working mama said...

. . . just like your boy my son loves and wanted to have a scooter

working mama said...

this is new to me actually.. thanks for the share

Victoria said...

Aww your kids are so adorable. My middle son just got his first scooter last month for his birthday and he loves it too.

Alaina Bullock said...

They look like they are having so much fun! We got our son one two years ago, and he still rides it almost daily!

Catherine L. said...

What a cool looking scooter! They both look like their enjoying it. Good to know that it's a quality product!

Chubskulit Rose said...

They both look like they enjoy riding them scooters. My kids have just learned riding scooters as well.

Jessica Cassidy said...

You have beautiful scooter models Mommy Jhey :-) My kids love their scooter as well and still using it until now :-) It is the best scooter ever :-)

Ane said...

Oh cool! :) I never learned to ride a scooter, but it sure looks like a lot of fun. :)

Tingting R. said...

That is nice that there are 2 of them to play. My daughter also has a scooter (from Santa :-), but she used it in one occasion only. I ended up donating it to Goodwill.

Hobbies on a Budget said...

My kids inherited a scooter that they really like too. It's not fancy, but it's fun

Chubskulit Rose said...

Your daughter is such a fashionista..

becca said...

scooters are so much fun to ride on

nova hedges said...

they are both indeed, enjoying their scooter, oh lucky mother, you got that for free...wonderful.